So... you think you're ready for a challenge? What kind of challenge, you ask? Well, that would depend on the ever changing moods of our Seme and Uke. Your creativity, talent,
|and possibly your soul may be needed for something sweet or naughty, playful or artistic... all depending on which Seme or Uke comes up with the current theme. And with our Seme and Uke in control, we think that one thing it will always be, is entertaining... ^.~
So let us introduce the host of our current challenge, for...
~ 29 Nov 2009
Happy Halloween!!!! ^__^v .......*shifts* Why all the strange looks?
Okay, okay I get it. And I'm here to inform you that the Dramatic Uke is currently being punished for the lateness of these results. (Much to the disappointment of the Badass Uke, the Dramatic Uke had been camping out in the punishment line for 5 days already. o.o)
We were thrilled to get all the Seme/Uke artwork we received, making it near to impossible to choose just one winner! But after much pondering and studying and munching of trail mixes, the winning entry was awarded to... Miss Kamina for some adorable innocent & dramatic uke! Congrats!! ^^
The awesomeness of the rest of the entries are posted here for your pleasureable consumption ~ from pirates to fox demons to cosplay and zombie ballerina!
~ 18 Sep 2009
~pulls back sheer black spider print curtain to reveal the Badass Uke and Chibi Seme ladies... um, guys, the curtain's... what are you... *ahem* right, to reveal our slightly suspicious Badass Uke and Chibi Seme.Badass Uke
: Rawr!Chibi Seme
: Yo! *grins mischievously* What could anyone want more than a night of naughtiness?Badass Uke
: A night when the moon is full in the sky, when mystery seeps through the darkness, mmmm...
and magic tingles alive under the skin, thrilling through every inch of your body... a night when darkness encloses the world, when faces hide behind a disguise...Chibi Seme
: ...Disguises perfect for playing mischief on unsuspecting souls, or for wrapping yourself in the perfect fantasy.
Your mission for this challenge is to create the ultimate Hallowe'en costume for a Seme or Uke and submit your artwork.
- Your submission must be a drawing or painting of one or more Seme or Uke characters wearing costumes for Hallowe'en. You can use digital or traditional media as you like.
- You may use your own characters or draw the SemeUke.com characters. You should note in the picture or in the comments which Seme/Uke personalities your characters are.
- Keep the ratings to PG-13 or under. No nudity, no graphic violence, as fun as it may sound. ^_~
- Please upload your artwork to an image hosting place of your choice (Examples ~ tinypic.com - photobucket.com - deviantart.com), and give us the link to your image on our submission form. (If your image is on the oekaki, you can give us the direct link to your picture there without reuploading it.)
- The prize for the winner of the costume contest is a $20 gift certificate to Gesshoku.org.
The deadline for this challenge is October 25th at midnight Pacific Time, (3 AM Eastern Time).Submit your Entry
~ 04 Sep 2009
Entries for our second challenge, while slightly fewer than the first, were still strong! We really enjoyed the creativity, scenes (both dramatic and playful), and even poems that our viewers came up with! There were quite a few stand-out entries making our decision a hard one this time, but after reading the description on this entry's Deviantart page, we just had to name it a winner, plus we love the Innocent Uke penguin's apron. ^^ (Just don't make us eat the cookies, please!)
~ 03 Aug 2009
This challenge has now ended - the winning plushie (plus many of our favorites) will be posted up soon, along with a new challenge!
~ pulls back kitty print curtain to reveal our slightly blushing Innocent Uke <3
Um... hi! I'm supposed to announce this month's SemeUke Challenge... so, um... it's going to be really cute and fun! *reaches behind curtain and reveals big brown, dashingly-dressed, plush bear* So, this is my plushie, Kuma ~ dressed like the perfect Romantic Seme. Um... yes, actually he is a gift for someone. *blushes* And since plushies are so fun to customize and dress, I know everyone else will enjoy it too! =^.^=Current Challenge
This month's mission is to transform a stuffed animal or plushie (bear, bunny, cat,
...) into the perfect Seme or Uke character from our quiz, and take a picture! :D
- Photos must be of a plushie. No action figures, barbies, plastic dolls of any type, or real people. Think stuffed and cuddly! You can dress up more than one plushie in the picture, as long as they fit the theme of a seme or uke.
- Be creative! Use accessories and props around the house to make a fun (or dramatic) scene! Nothing extremely graphic, please. ^.~
- Please upload your photo to an image hosting place of your choice. Examples ~ tinypic.com - photobucket.com - deviantart.com and give us the link to your photo on our submission form.
- The most creative photos will be posted on the site at the end of the challenge, and the person with the best dressed plushie will receive a $20 certificate to use at our sponsor ~ Gesshoku.org :D
The deadline for this challenge is August 22nd, 2009, at midnight PST, and the best plushies will be revealed soon after!
~ 02 Aug 2009
Our seme and uke challenged, and readers responded!
We received an awesome amount of letters in our first SemeUke.com Challenge, and really had a great time reading all of your entries. ^__^
We were impressed with how funny, romantic, imaginative... and well, strangely random, some of the letters were, but one letter was so true to character, well written, and just amused us so much, that we unanimously declared it our favorite.
So, we now present to you the winning letter of our first challenge, and then some of our favorites for your reading pleasure. :D Oh, and be sure to enter our next challenge!
~ 20 Jul 2009
This challenge has now ended - the winner's letter (plus many of our favorites) will be posted up soon, along with a new challenge!
~ pulls back the the velvet curtain to reveal our Flamboyantly Flaming Uke <3
Huhuh honey, I'm not here to hear lame excuses, half-mumbled apologies, or any of that half-assed, "It wasn't my fault." You and I both know who's fault it was, and who needs to get down on their knees and grovel to their Seme or Uke a little. Current Challenge
Your mission is to write a "Make Up" letter to your Seme or Uke. Something so creative and sincere that your significant other will be helplessly convinced, or just have no choice, but to take your sorry ass back. :D
- Be sure and sign your letter with your Seme or Uke personality type and address it to the Seme or Uke personality type of the person you are groveling to. (yes, Uke to Uke or Seme to Seme letters are acceptable too.)
- Letter to your Seme or Uke can be typed, written by hand, or possibly graffitied on the pavement outside their apartment in the form of an ancient love spell. Just be creative with it! :D
- Letter must be your own work ~ or the work of the random voices in your head. (Don't make the Don't Fuck with me Seme hunt you down for theft.)
- The most creative, entertaining, or strangest letters will be posted on the site.
- The writer with the letter judged "best" based on originality, creativity, and whatever else we deem important at our whim, will receive a $20 gift certificate from our sponsor ~ Gesshoku.org :D
The deadline for this challenge is July 31st, 2009, at midnight PST, and the best letter and winner will be revealed soon after. So get apologizing!!